2 bedroom flat for saleNorwood Court, Wirral
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Larger Than Average Kitchen
- Communal Garden
- Low Service Charges
- Quiet, but Central Location
Two bedroom first floor apartment in a popular location of Greasby. Located in Greasby within easy reach of local amenities. Comprises; Entrance hall with staircase, lounge, two bedrooms, modernised bathroom with separate WC and a larger than average kitchen. Viewing's strongly recommended.
JONES AND CHAPMAN delighted to present this two bedroom first floor apartment in the popular location of Greasby. Tucked away but also centrally located in Greasby within easy reach of local amenities, transport links, and schools. This accommodation briefly comprises a ground floor entrance hall with under stair storage, staircase, first floor hallway,a light filled lounge, a larger than average kitchen, two bright bedrooms, a modernised shower room and separate WC. To the outside of the property is a private residential car park and communal gardens. The apartment benefits from double glazing throughout and all day sun light. Viewing's are strongly recommended to appreciate this property.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.47m max x 3.73m max )
Irregular shaped room.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.32m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 12' 10" ( 2.82m x 3.91m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61327958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.