4 bedroom detached house for saleChadwick Crescent, Dewsbury
Sold STC £200,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Corner Plot Property
- Good Sized Corner Plot With Scope For Extension (Subject To P/P)
- Driveway Providing Ample Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Good Sized Easily Maintained Garden
- Fully Boarded Loft With Easy Access Ladder
- Highly Sought After Location
Situated in the highly sought after Oxford Park, this immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached corner plot house has scope for development (subject to p/p) incorporating driveway and landscape area to side.
Four Bedroom Detached Corner Plot Property
Private corner position with good sized flat garden which is a easily maintained space for entertaining friends and family. There is ample off street parking facilities for several cars. This property is ideally situated for local amenities, schools and the wider commuter network. Close to Dewsbury railing station and the local motorway network.
The property comprises of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge area, dining area, kitchen, landing, 4 bedrooms & bathroom. Detached garage, driveway & gardens to front , rear & side.
Part double glazed door to front, radiator and telephone point. Coving to ceiling, under stairs cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, wc and part tiled walls. Tiled flooring, radiator and port hole style lead effect double glazed window to front.
Lounge Area 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling. Open to:
Dining Area 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, coving to ceiling and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator and integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring, part double glazed door to side and double glazed windows to rear.
Double glazed window to side and access to fully boarded loft with light via loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" Includes Door Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.86m Includes Door Recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and telephone point. Fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and over head storage along one wall.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside table along one wall.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" Max x 9' Max ( 3.18m Max x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes along two walls.
Bedroom 4 8' 1" Max x 6' 9" Max ( 2.46m Max x 2.06m Max )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes housing water tank.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and tiled bath with wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, shaver point and extractor fan. Radiator and double glazed windows to side.
Up and over door, power and light. Window and door to side.
To the side of the property is a driveway providing off street parking leading to detached garage and rear garden. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrub borders and outside lighting.
The enclosed rear garden which is on one level has a flagged paved sitting area with a lawned area with plants and shrub borders. Outside tap.
There is also a bit of land to the side which has a variety of established plants, trees and shrubs. Potential to extend subject to planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61327991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.