2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Spinney, West Kirby, Wirral
Offers in Region of £275,000
- Good sized detached bungalow.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, modern kitchen.
- Two bedrooms.
- Tiled bathroom/shower.
- Front and rear gardens.
- NO CHAIN
A very good sized detached bungalow in favoured location, and with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation including; porch, hall, two reception rooms. modern kitchen. Two bedrooms and a tiled bathroom/shower. Well kept gardens and garage. NO CHAIN.
A very good sized and well appointed detached bungalow in favoured location with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprising; Porch, hall, two reception rooms, modern kitchen. There are two bedrooms and a tiled bathroom/shower. There are well kept front and rear gardens, the rear garden is private. Garage and store. NO CHAIN.
With double glazed entrance doors, tiled floor, inner lead light panel door to;
Radiator in ornate cabinet, meter cupboard, wood block floor.
Front Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 11" Into bay ( 4.34m x 3.94m Into bay )
Having wood block floor, double glazed bay window, double radiator. Ornate fire surround with living flame coal effect gas fire, double glazed windows to either side. Twin glazed sliding doors lead to;
Rear Lounge/dining Room 18' x 7' 11" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.41m narrowing to 2.26m )
With double glazed windows to both side and rear, wood block floor. Two double radiators, two wall lights.
Modern Fitted Kitchen 11' 1" Maximum x 8' 10" Maximum ( 3.38m Maximum x 2.69m Maximum )
Having units with white doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and washing machine plumbing. Further range of double and single base units and gas point. Two double wall cupboards, decorative tiled floor. Double glazed window above sink unit. Double glazed door leading to rear garden, single radiator. Decorative wall tiling.
Front Bedroom One 14' 6" x 13' 2" Into bay ( 4.42m x 4.01m Into bay )
With double glazed bay window, double radiator, wood block floor.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, side double glazed window. Wood block flooring and single radiator.
Having white suite and comprising; panelled bath with Mira shower and curtain. Pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, decorative wall tiling and marble effect tiled floor. Shelved linen cupboard with Vaillant gas central heating boiler. Heated towel rail.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with paving, mature shrubs and roses, boundary wall and wrought iron railings, double wrought iron gates to drive. The drive leading to;
With up and over entrance door, side window and door, strip light and power.
The rear garden is good sized and private and consists of paved patio, mature shrubs and flowers, timber fencing to boundaries. Water tap. Garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61328621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.