3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThrockley Avenue, Acklam
- Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi
- Sat at the End of a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Providing Ample Car Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen with Modern Style Units
- Registration for 5:30pm - Start Time is 6pm.
With this nicely presented and well looked after three bedroom semi-detached house, you not only get a south/westerly facing rear garden which catches the sun just right but also a detached garage, ample parking on the driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. The ground floor has the entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room and kitchen with smart light oak style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61329041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough on 01661 831360.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.