3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield, Hemel Hempstead
- No Upper Chain
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION
- Dinning Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Potential To Extend S.T.P.P
- Private Rear Garden
OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN! Is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED family home briefly comprising; Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Fitted Bathroom, Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating, Potential to create Off Road Parking, Private Rear Garden. The property also benefits from being conveniently located within close proximity to the town centre, local schools, shops and amenities as well as Maylands industrial estate and the M1/M25 motorway links. The property also has potential for further development S.T.PP so Call Flaggs on 01442 232888 to arrange a viewing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61329449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.