5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Ipswich
- Semi-Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Shower Room
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This stunning five bedroom family home is situated in the heart of IP4, only a stone's throw from Ipswich Hospital. The property must be viewed boasting bay windows, three reception rooms, a cloakroom, en-suite, off-road parking and integral garage.
Located in the highly sought after East of Ipswich, within walking distance to local amenities including local shops, bank, pharmacy, bakers and a salon. Also situated close to Rushmere golf club and the property is catchment to Copleston High School.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 & the A14 also surrounding areas such as Rushmere St Andrew, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch has a entrance door leading into the hallway.
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
The dining room features a double glazed bay window to the front, a picture rail surround, laminate flooring and doors leading through to the lounge.
Lounge 21' x 11' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.51m )
The lounge features double glazed French doors to the rear, laminate flooring and an open fireplace with mantel piece surround.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' ( 4.98m x 2.13m )
The kitchen features a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Large hob and double electric oven with extractor fan and light over. Inset lighting, tiled flooring and tiled splash backs. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer. Additional breakfast bar with under cupboards and drawers. Two double glazed windows to the rear and door to the rear. Door leading through to:
Third Reception Room 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side, built-in cupboards and door leading into the cloakroom.
Cloakroom comprising of low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
The landing features access to the loft and a double glazed window to the front and doors through to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.95m )
The master bedroom features laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear. Through to:
The en-suite is a four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Obscure double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Bedroom two features laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.71m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Four 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Five 8' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.18m )
Bedroom five features laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
The shower room is a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c with a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
The front garden is open planned to allow for plenty of off-road parking leading to the integral garage.
The garage has a up and over door and power and light.
The rear garden has gate access and is enclosed by panelled fencing, and is completely un-over looked. Large mainly laid to lawn area with mature flower and shrub boarders. Large decking area with pagoda.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61330511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.