2 bedroom apartment for saleBotley Road, Romsey
Sold STC £245,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- L Shape Lounge/Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Visitors Parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Communal Gardens
Top floor TWO BEDROOM apartment with GARAGE and visitors parking located within the prestigious building of Montfort College
An impressive top floor two bedroom apartment within the prestigious building of Montfort College. The property comprises of an L shaped lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a garage situated in a block and further visitors parking. The property benefits from superb views of the beautifully maintained
Large front door leading to Communal areas, stairs to all floor.
Personal entrance door, night storage heater, security entry telephone system and wall mounted fuse box, doors to
Lounge/diner 17' 2" x 20' Max ( 5.23m x 6.10m Max )
Feather ornamental fire place, night storage heater,TV aerial point, ample power points and secondary glazed window overlooking front gardens.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
One and half bowl sink with drainer, matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, integrated ceramic hob, integrated electric oven, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine ,tiling to principle areas, ample power points and window to front elevation overlooking communal gardens.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.06m )
A suite comprising of panel SPA bath with wall mounted electric shower over with rise and fall rail, built in vanity unit with mirror and shaver point over, low level WC, fully tiled walls, wall mounted electric fan and three heated towels rails
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.28m )
Window to front elevation overlooking communal gardens, built in cupboard housing hot water tank, built in wardrobe, ample power points
Bedroom Two 10' 3" MAX x 9' 2" ( 3.12m MAX x 2.79m )
Wall mounted panel heater, ample power points, built in wardrobe, window to front elevation over looking gardens
There is a garage allocated to the property situated in a block to the rear of Montfort College. There are also further car parking spaces available for visitors. Montfort College is set within extensive and beautifully maintained well stocked gardens
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61330598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.