2 bedroom terraced house for saleDeerfield Road, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 15ft Kitchen
- Convenient to Town Centre
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Two Double Bedrooms
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Convenient to Town Centre
Laminate flooring, stairs off to the first floor.
4.25m x 3.65m (13'11" x 12'0") Pvcu double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
4.60m x 2.05m (15'1" x 6'9") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge, laminate flooring, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to rear and door to conservatory, window to rear garden.
CONSERVATORY / UTILITY ROOM:
Laminate flooring, door to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
3.70m x 1.85m (12'2" x 6'1") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, small walk in wardrobe housing boiler.
2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin, laminate flooring, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, shelved storage cupboard.
Front garden laid to gravel with path to front door. Rear garden having a patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, there is also a further patio to the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61331606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.