2 bedroom apartment for saleCannell Green, Norwich
Sold STC £130,000
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Overlooks communal green
- Permit parking
- Well presented kitchen & bathroom
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
An extremely well presented two bedroom first floor purpose built apartment located just off Barrack Street within easy walking distance of Norwich City centre.
This property is offered in excellent decorative order with smooth ceilings, well presented kitchen and bathroom, near 19 ft lounge / dining room with uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property overlooks a larger green to the front with lawened view to the rear and mature trees with maple permit parking. The property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment and an early viewing is essential.
With private entrance door from open landing.
Lounge 18' 10" x 10' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.07m )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, smooth ceilings, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink units, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, built in cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Two double built in wardrobes, smooth ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Smooth ceiling, built in cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With access to roof space.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with tiled floor, tiled surrounds, column radiator and uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect.
The property overlooks a large communal green. There is also a ground level brick built storage shed and ample residence off road permit parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61331915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.