3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleValence Road, Orton Waterville, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- Garage & Gardens.
ORTON WATERVILLE. Recently renovated detached bungalow with GARAGE and LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS. Close to local amenities and Ferry Meadows Country Park.
Situated in the heart of Orton Waterville, this ORIGINAL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW has a LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, TWO/THREE BEDROOMS, KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, FAMILY SHOWER ROOM and LOUNGE. Outside is a DRIVEWAY and GARAGE. The property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Wood laminate effect flooring, doors to:
Lounge 14' 9" x 15' 4" ( 4.50m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, gas feature fireplace set in surround, radiator, TV point, power points, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Recently renovated with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, induction hob with extractor oven, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, double glazed door to the rear garden, tiled flooring, archway to:
Bedroom Three/dining Room 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
The front of the property has an open plan laid to lawn area. The low maintenance rear garden is split level and laid to lawn, patio, side gate access leading to the block paved driveway and single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61331924.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.