2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGreystones Drive, Darlington, Darlington, DL3
- Recently Renovated
- Family Bathroom
- Tucked-away location
- Off street parking
- Video Door Entry System
- Sought-after Development
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
This rarely available ground floor apartment offers the perfect modern and contemporary living in a secluded West End location.
• Entrance Vestibule leading to the main hallway, fitted with hybrid-gloss wooden floor and a video entry phone system.
• Lounge The spacious lounge has UPV double glazed patio doors that open up onto the lawned gardens, which has permission granted for a patio, perfect for summer dining and morning tea.
• Kitchen with views across the lawns, equipped with gas hob/oven and cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas boiler providing central heating and domestic hot water.
• Bedroom 1 large double with fitted double wardrobes and a luxury fitted en-suite shower room, large double glazed window with horizontal wooden blinds
• En-suite Shower Room with grey vanity unit, forest head shower and handheld faucet, frosted double-glazed window.
• Bedroom 2 The second double bedroom is well-proportioned and bigger than average with large double glazed window with horizontal wooden blinds.
• Family Bathroom with sage vanity unit and full bath.
• Externally one allocated parking space and plenty of visitor parking, cycle storage, communal gardens and woodland.
Gas central heating
Video door entry system
Close to local shops
Close to transport links
UPVC double glazed windows
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61332767.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19958s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.