2 bedroom apartment for saleLindsay Street, Kettering
Sold STC £110,000
- Converted Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Re-Fitted 14'9 Kitchen
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Many Original Features
- End of Chain Sale
- Viewing Highly Recommended
7b Lindsay Street, Kettering, NN16 8RG - We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £125,250 - Any persons wishing to increase/better this offer should notify this office to their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Enter property via main front door with stained glass detail to communal entrance hall.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Original mosaic tiled floor. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Main front door to apartment.
ENTRANCE HALL 17'7 in length (5.39m in length)
Radiator. Wall light point. Stairs rising to second floor landing. Doors to further accommodation.
KITCHEN 14'9 x 14' (4.54m x 4.26m)
Window to rear aspect. Units to base and wall with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob over and matching stainless steel back plate and chimney style cooker hood above. Concealed washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Airing cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating. Further wall mounted glass fronted display cabinet. Thermostat control. Breakfast bar area. Radiator. Spotlights inset to ceiling.
LOUNGE 15'9 max x 15' (4.84m max x 4.57m)
Bay window to front aspect with stained glass detail. Radiator. Feature fireplace with decorative mosaic tiling.
Obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprises ergonomically shaped bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Fully tiled walls.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux style window to rear aspect. Doors to:
BEDROOM TWO 14'5 x 11'8 max (4.41m x 3.59m max)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Decorative fireplace.
BEDROOM ONE 18'3 into bay x 14'5 max (5.57m into bay x 4.41m max)
Bay window to front aspect with stained glass detail. Radiator. Decorative fireplace.
Obscure window to front aspect. Radiator. Suite comprises ergonomically shaped bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Part tiled walls.
Lease details - 125 Years from Jan 2007
Ground Rent: Awaiting details
Service Charge: Approx £850 per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61332782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.