2 bedroom maisonette for saleBritannia Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Allocated Parking Space & Guest Permits
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This two bedroom first floor maisonette is located in the heart of IP4, only a stone's throw from Britannia Primary School and also catchment to Copleston High School. The property must be viewed, boasting no onward chain, a rear garden, an allocated parking space and two guest permits.
All white goods and fittings to remain.
Located in the highly sought after East of Ipswich within walking distance to Ipswich Hospital and all amenities including bus routes in and out of town centre.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham and Woodbridge.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
Featuring the stairs leading up to the first floor landing which has a window to the side.
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features a built-in airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splash backs and a window to the side. Access to the loft, the loft has been boarded and has electric.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.78m max x 2.97m max )
The spacious lounge features a window to the front.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
The kitchen comprises of a single sink unit with tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Fridge, washing machine and cooker all to remain. Tiled splash backs and window to the front.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
The master bedroom features a window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 6' 1" x 8' 7" ( 1.85m x 2.62m )
Bedroom two features a window to the rear.
Allocated parking space for one car + two guest permits.
Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with gate access and shed to remain.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61334552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.