2 bedroom apartment for saleLindsay Street, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £110,000
- Modern Apartment
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Two Bathrooms
- Bright & Airy throughout
AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY.... This property boasts a great central location and access to an abundance of local amenities. Call us now on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic two bedroom duplex located within walking distance to Kettering Town Centre and local amenities. Accommodation comprises of a large lounge, kitchen/diner with integrated items, Two bathrooms and two double bedrooms.
Entry gained via front door into lobby area with stairs rising to first floor entry to the duplex apartment.
Entry gained via wooden door. Wall mounted radiator. Doors leading to bathroom, lounge and kitchen/diner. Stairs raising to second floor.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 11" Max x 13' 11" ( 4.55m Max x 4.24m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiling above. one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for further white goods. Wall mounted radiator and central heating boiler. Double glazed uPVC window to rear.
Lounge 19' 1" Into Bay x 14' 11" Max ( 5.82m Into Bay x 4.55m Max )
Ornate feature fireplace. wall mounted radiator. telephone and TV points. uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspects.
Three piece suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and mains shower over with shower screen. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. low level WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Wall mounted radiator. double glazed uPVC window to front.
Bedroom One 18' 1" Into Bay x 15' 4" ( 5.51m Into Bay x 4.67m )
Double uPVC bay window to front. Wall mounted radiator. Ornate feature fireplace. TV point.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 11' 7" Into Bay ( 4.65m x 3.53m Into Bay )
Double glazed uPVC box bay window to rear. Ornate feature fireplace. Wall mounted radiator.
Three piece suite comprising shower bath with mixer taps and mains shower over and shower screen. Pedestal mounted wash basin. Low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Obscured double glazed window to front. Wall mounted radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61334561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.