5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Torksey, Lincoln
- Five Bedroom Detached Residence
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Double Garage with Office/Study
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens with Mature Fruit Trees
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation Throughout
- Popular & Idyllic Village Location
Situated within the idyllic and sought after village of Torksey is this beautifully presented and well appointed five bedroom detached property benefiting from extensive and versatile accommodation throughout, ample off-road parking and a double garage with office/study above.
Situated within the idyllic and sought after village of Torksey is this beautifully presented and well appointed five bedroom detached property benefiting from extensive and versatile accommodation throughout, ample off-road parking and double garage with office/study above and immaculately maintained gardens to the front and rear. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs Shower Room, Five Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed window and door to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage, laminate wood flooring and doors through to the further ground floor accommodation.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed double doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, wall lights, ceiling spotlights, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature brick fireplace with wooden mantle, tiled hearth and an inset log burner.
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, wall lights, laminate wood flooring and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces incorporating a double Belfast sink, space for a Range style cooker with cooker hood and further space and plumbing for a dishwasher; complete with wood effect vinyl flooring, TV point, wall mounted panel radiator, two double glazed windows to the side aspect and French doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
With stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator, timber effect vinyl flooring, double glazed door and window to the side aspect and a further door into the Integral Double Garage.
Bedroom Five / Study
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and door leading into:-
Downstairs Shower Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a fully tiled walk-in shower; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard with shelving, wall mounted panel radiator, storage cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
A spacious double bedroom having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and a fully tiled walk-in shower; complete with a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and loft access.
Having two double glazed Velux windows to the side aspect, TV point and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and telephone point.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower with sliding doors and a free standing bath with shower attachment; complete with two Velux windows to the rear aspect, part tiled walls, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is an extensive driveway with gated access providing ample off-road parking leading to the double garage and lawned areas with a variety of mature and decorative shrubs and log store. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of herbaceous shrubs and fruit trees, decked area, shed and playhouse (subject to negotiation) and further log store to the side elevation.
Having twin timber double doors, power, lighting, base and eye level units, boiler, fuse box, power points, two double glazed windows to the front aspect and stairs rising to the office/study.
Office / Study
Having two Velux windows to the side aspect and a walk-in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61334576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.