1 bedroom flat for sale26 (1F1) Roseneath Terrace, Marchmont, Edinburgh EH9 1JW
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the sought after Marchmont area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, double bedroom, box room and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, sash and case windows, gas central heating, wood burning fire, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared yard to the rear, and on-street permit parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- The property is also fitted with mains powered smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Thursday 6-8pm and Sunday 2-4pm
Well-presented and bright, 1 bed first floor flat with 2 public rooms forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the sought after Marchmont area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway, comprising walk-in storage cupboard, the secured entry system console, carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting, gives access to all rooms within except the box room. Set to the front of the property, the spacious living room features wooden floorboards, TV and telephone points, bay window, traditional Edinburgh press and cornice work, open fire and surround, and gives access to the box room. The box room, currently used for additional storage comprises a pendant light fitting, window through to the hallway, fitted shelving and has ample space to be used as a study/office. Set to the rear, the south-facing dining kitchen features integrated electric oven and gas hob, bay window, wood cabinets, fitted shelving and space for dining furniture. To the front, the well-proportioned double bedroom features carpeted flooring, traditional cornice work, bay window and pendant light fitting. Finally, the recently re-fitted bathroom boasts an all-white suite, full sized bath tub, electric shower unit, wall mounted mirror and a fully-tiled splash back.
Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmount Road and Melville Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8050947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.