3 bedroom detached house for saleSandpit Road, Thorney, Peterborough
Sold STC £225,000
- Popular Location
- Utility Room
- Drive Way and Garage
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Individual Build
*En Suite To Master Bedroom
*Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Drive Way and Garage
PVCu double glazed door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising corner wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
3.35m x 4.57m (11' x 15' minimum excluding bay recess). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, opening to:
3.63m x 2.72m (11'11" x 8'11"). Radiator, PVCu double glazed double doors to garden.
3.63m x 2.54m (11'11" x 8'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
2.46m x 2.64m (8'1" x 8'8"). Fitted with a range of base units with worktop space, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, PVCu double glazed door to garden, door to:
5.66m x 2.51m (18'7" x 8'3"). With power and light connected.
Access to loft, built-in boiler cupboard, door to:
3.78m x 2.64m (12'5" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiled splashbacks, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.67m x 3.78m (8'9" x 12'5" minimum excluding door recess). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.48m x 2.67m (11'5" x 8'9" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Gravel driveway to the side leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61342547.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.