3 bedroom maisonette for saleLoch View, Ardpeaton, Helensburgh
- Upgraded Maisonette
- Large Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Shower Room
- Pleasant Rural Location
A three bedroom maisonette situated within the rural hamlet of Ardpeaton.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this three bedroom maisonette situated within the rural hamlet of Ardpeaton.
These maisonettes have recently undergone a major refurbishment programme. This maisonette is in the block of six, offers spacious accommodation over two levels comprising communal entrance, entrance hallway, large lounge and dining area leading to a modern fitted kitchen and large utility area.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and a refitted shower room.
The property benefits from double glazing.
Ardpeaton lies to the north of Kilcreggan and Cove provides local shop, general store, post office and regular bus services to Helensburgh. Kilcreggan has a reputable primary school and a passenger ferry service to Gourock. Helensburgh offers a wider range of facilities including secondary schooling, more extensive shopping and leisure facilities and train station with regular service to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.40m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.