3 bedroom terraced house for saleSutton Way, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £90,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Area Close To Amenities & Travel Links
- No Onward Chain
Guide Price £90k - £100k. An early viewing is strongly advised on this spacious terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel links in Great Sutton. The property boasts good sized gardens to the front and rear and would make an ideal first time buy, family home or investment! NO CHAIN!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this mid-terraced property situated close to local amenities, schools and transport links in Great Sutton. The property is available with no ongoing chain and offers deceptively spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge/dining room and a kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a wet room. Externally the property boasts gardens to the front and rear, with front to back access via a gated passageway to the side of the property. This house would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Single glazed entrance door to front aspect, two single glazed windows to front aspect, one double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 20' 9" x 12' 2" Into Recess ( 6.32m x 3.71m Into Recess )
Good sized lounge with double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, gas fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 10" x 9' ( 5.13m x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door leading to Lean-To and Rear Garden. The kitchen has wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, gas central heating radiator and a built-in storage cupboard.
Single glazed door from Kitchen, single glazed door leading onto Rear Garden, single glazed windows to side and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, built-in storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' Into Door Recess ( 3.76m x 3.66m Into Door Recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" Max x 9' 5" Max Into Recess ( 5.33m Max x 2.87m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 11" Into Recess ( 3.63m x 2.72m Into Recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, WC, wash-hand basin, extractor fan, walk-in shower and fully tiled walls.
The Front Garden is laid to lawn with borders housing plants and shrubs and a paved footpath to the Entrance Door.
The Rear Garden has panel enclosed fencing and is laid to lawn with a patio area. There is Front to Rear access via a gated passageway to the side of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61342814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.