3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOverbrook, Swindon
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A spacious end terraced property located in the sought after location of Overbrook. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway parking and garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. VIEWING A MUST.
A well presented end terraced property located in the popular location of Overbrook. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway parking and garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Lounge 22' 6" Max x 10' 10" ( 6.86m Max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed door to side. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling and tiled flooring. Integrated oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space and plumbing for tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for other appliances. Worcester Boiler. Under stairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to side. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Radiator.
Driveway parking for two cars. Laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden with side access. Laid to lawn.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61343864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.