3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Lane, Earley, Reading
- Situated in the sought after Aldrynton School Catchment
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Planning Permission Granted for Extension
- Lounge\Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in the sought after Aldrynton Primary School Catchment is this semi detached home which has had planning permission granted for a double storey extension property currently has a lounge\dining room, kitchen & three bedrooms. There is an enclosed garden and garage with driveway parking.
Situated in the popular Earley area which is located in the highly sought after Aldrynton School Catchment is this semi detached family home. The property is ideally located within a mile of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and other local amenities. Access to the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible. Bus routes into Reading are within walking distance.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge\dining Room 22' 8" x 12' 4" max ( 6.91m x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 10' ( 3.68m max x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 12' max ( 3.20m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 5" plus recess ( 2.67m x 2.26m plus recess )
Garage With Large Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61343876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.