3 bedroom town house for saleDoe Close, Penylan, Cardiff
Sold STC £280,000
- Mid Terraced Townhouse
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Popular Location
**MUST BE VIEWED** Superbly presented three/four bedroom townhouse which has been updated to a very high standard, situated in this quiet cul de sac location which is close to local amenities and within catchment for Marlborough Primary School and local secondary schools. There is a detached garage.
A superbly presented three/four bedroom townhouse situated in this ideal location close to local amenities and within easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor. The property has been beautifully updated by the current owners including limestone tiling in hallway, kitchen and bathroom, feature glass staircase and the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, fitted kitchen/diner cloakroom/w.c, study/bedroom four. To the first floor is the lounge and bedroom two. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom three and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. There is also off road parking with detached garage.
Via a metal panelled door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, understairs cupboard housing boiler, limestone flooring and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and limestone flooring.
Study/ Bedroom Four 10' 8" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, telephone point and carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 10" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.40m Max )
Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base level units with complementary granite work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, 'Range' cooker with extractor over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, limestone flooring and storage cupboard housing electric meter and fusebox, space for table and chairs, double glazed window to the rear aspect and part glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Oak banister with glass inserts, carpet, radiator, double glazed UPVC window to front aspect and access to all first floor rooms.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.99m )
Two double glazed UPVC windows to rear, three radiators, two telephone points and electric fire with oak surround.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Access to all second floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Max x 10' 11" Min ( 3.84m Max x 3.33m Min )
Two double glazed UPVC windows to rear aspect, two radiators, carpet, telephone point and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor and carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" Min x 9' Max ( 3.53m Min x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, TV point and two storage cupboards.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising limestone panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and limestone flooring.
Tiled path leading to entrance.
A southerly facing, enclosed rear garden with area laid to lawn, Brazilian slate patio area, rear lane access, an electric plug socket and outside water tap.
The vendor has advised that there is an approx £60 per annum communal charge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61345124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.