3 bedroom link detached house for saleSt Vincents, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £550,000
- Exclusive cul de sac location close to the village centre
- Master bedroom with roof terrace and en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Mature rear garden
Located in an exclusive cul-de-sac location, close to the village centre, a three-bedroom linked detached, double glazed residence, with three receptions, external roof terrace to master bedroom, refitted kitchen and mature rear garden, viewing highly recommended.
Located in an exclusive cul-de-sac location, close to the village centre, a three-bedroom linked detached, double glazed residence, with three receptions, external roof terrace to master bedroom, refitted kitchen and mature rear garden, viewing highly recommended. Comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen, master bedroom with roof terrace and en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Replacement double glazed with double glazed light over.
Spacious reception hallway with solid wood parquet flooring, return open tread dog leg stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard, and obscure double glazed large picture window to side on half landing. Built in cloaks hanging cupboard, built in cupboard, Johnson & Staley Economaine 65 Gas fired boiler producing vented warm air heating and cool air in summer, heating grill, doors to all rooms.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling, coving, obscure double glazed window.
Sitting Room 20' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.58m )
An impressive reception room with Welsh slate fireplace with open fire and mantle over, and inset shelving, heating vent, solid wood parquet flooring, three double glazed oversize floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden with sliding oversized floor to ceiling door, window to side.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
Ideal for socialising and entertaining, overlooking the garden, with natural wood block flooring, heating vent, two double glazed oversize floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden with sliding oversized floor to ceiling door, open plan double doorway to kitchen.
Study 13' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.46m )
Natural wood block flooring, heating vent, double glazed window to front and coving (presently used as a ground floor bedroom).
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 7" plus door recess ( 4.47m x 2.01m plus door recess )
Refitted in a range of storage units at eye and base level with solid wood walnut work surfaces and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in five ring Bosch gas hob with Bosch eye line twin oven, integrated automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, slate tiled flooring, double glazed window to front, double glazed door to side, open plan double doorway to dining room.
Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 8" to front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.95m to front of fitted wardrobes )
Two double glazed oversize floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden with sliding oversized floor to ceiling door leading out onto roof terrace with views over garden.Built in wardrobes, strip wood pine flooring, heating vent, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room 9' 9" x 3' 9" ( 2.97m x 1.14m )
Refitted to comprise large shower unit with double headed shower, glass mosaic Fired Earth tiling to walls of shower cubicle, shaver point, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin.
Roof Terrace 12' 6" x 8' ( 3.81m x 2.44m )
External living space with wooden and metal railings.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" plus door recess of 4'8 x 4'2 ( 3.78m x 3.00m plus door recess of 4'8 x 4'2 )
Double glazed window to rear, heating vent, two built in wardrobes, strip pine wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, heating vent, built in double wardrobe, strip pine flooring.
Bathroom 11' 9" x 5' 10" ( 3.58m x 1.78m )
To comprise panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window.
Driveway, and brick built garage with power and light, covered walkway to side of property.
Open plan frontage, triangular side garden, fully enclosed mature rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and canopy of mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61345130.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.