Warehouse for sale55 Walkden Road, Manchester, M28
2,338 sq. ft.
- 2,338 sq ft (217 sq m)
- Open plan workshop space on a ground and first floor basis
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission
- Prominent position on the busy Walkden Road
- Good transport links to both Manchester and Bolton
- Small yard / car parking area
- Good floor to ceiling height
The subject property comprises of a former Co-Operative building which currently provides open plan workshop / warehouse space on a ground floor and first floor basis. The property is of traditional brick construction under a pitched slate roof.
The property is currently used for light manufacturing and in brief the ground floor provides open plan workshop space with small office space to one side. The space has a 3.4m floor to celling height with perimeter trunking and fluorescent strip lighting.
The first floor is accessed via an internal staircase to one end of the building and again provides open plan workshop / storage space with staff WC and kitchen facilities. The first floor space has a floor to ceiling height of 2.85m and has exposed beams throughout. Both the ground floor and first floor benefit from gas central heating.
Externally there is a small enclosed yard / car parking area to on side of the building. There is also ample free on street car parking in the immediate vicinity.
The property provides an exciting opportunity for both owner occupiers looking for suitable premises and also developers looking at converting the space subject to acquiring the relevant planning permission
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61345235.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.