4 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerset Road, Pudsey
Guide Price £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- 4 bedrooms & Gated Driveway
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000* Recently refurbished four bedroom stone property in the heart of Pudsey. Offered with NO CHAIN.
A well proportioned four bedroom stone property located in the heart of Pudsey. Refurbished throughout and decorated in neutral tones. Offered with NO CHAIN. A particular feature of this property is the spacious dining kitchen. Accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, dining kitchen, utility area, downstairs WC, two first floor bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room, house bathroom and two additional bedrooms on the second floor. Gardens to front and rear and benefiting from gated off street parking. DG & GCH Early viewing is highly recommended.
The lounge comprises: Electric fire and a double glazed window to the front.
A particular feature of this property is the spacious fitted kitchen diner which features a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with complementary work surfaces over and stainless steel splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, upvc door to the garden and a double glazed window to the rear.
A useful utility room comprising: Wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and a double glazed window to the rear.
A part tiled cloakroom with a WC and wash hand basin.
Stairs from the hall, radiator and stairs to the second floor.
The master bedroom comprises; Ensuite shower room, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
A useful ensuite shower room comprising: WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom two comprises built in wardrobes housing the boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
The newly refurbished house bathroom comprises: Bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the first floor.
Bedroom three comprises useful under eaves storage, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and single glazed skylight.
Radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
There is a low maintenance garden to the front. To the rear is a gated, enclosed garden which offers off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61346180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.