1 bedroom flat for saleThe Links, Hawthorn, Corsham
- Popular Location.
- In need of modernization
- Allocated parking
- Communal garden
- Ideal for first time buyers/investors
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Situated in a semi rural location, is this one bedroom ground floor apartment, benefiting from a communal garden and allocated parking.
A first floor flat, one of six similar properties all located in a small close. The property has its own front door at ground level with stairs leading to the first floor landing, Comprising living room with a fitted kitchen off it, bathroom and bedroom. Outside there is a small communal garden.
The property is located in a small Cul-de-Sac on the outskirts of Corsham. Country walks are close at hand, whilst Corsham itself is approximately 1.5 miles away where there is a wide variety of shopping facilities and services. Corsham is a pretty and historic small town some 8 miles northeast of Bath. The town centre has a wealth of beautiful and historic buildings dating from the 16th Century and provides a wide variety of shopping facilities, schools and other services. Corsham is well placed for access to the M4 motorway network and within easy commuting distance of Bath and Chippenham providing hourly services to London (Paddington). No onward chain.
Lounge 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
Window to the front. Door to landing and kitchen. Television and telephone points. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.20m x 1.80m )
Window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part tiled. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Window to the rear. Television and telephone point. Radiator.
Window to the side. Suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61346186.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.