2 bedroom town house for saleRivermead, Wakefield
Sold STC £97,995
- 2 Bedroom modern Town House
- UPVC and GCH
- Driveway and enclosed rear gardens
- Viewing by Appointment
- No onward chain
Ideal for the first time buyer or professional a 2 bedroom modern Town House located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this home
A two bedroom modern Town House located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. The property is well presented throughout comprising of a dining kitchen, lounge, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has enclosed gardens to the rear with a patio terrace. Driveway to the front of the property. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this home.
Upvc front entrance door in a dark wood finish with a half moon glazed panel leading into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" Max x 13' 5" ( 3.73m Max x 4.09m )
Upvc window in wood grain finish to the front aspect. Radiator, telephone point, open banistrail leading to the first floor, tv point, deep skirtings. Half glazed panel door into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 9' 5" x 13' ( 2.87m x 3.96m )
Upvc window in a wood grain finish to the rear aspect. Upvc door provides access to the rear garden. Modern and contemporary kitchen, a range of base and wall units with modern chrome fixtures, cornice and plinths, pan drawers, four ring gas hob, double chimney extractor fan above and electric oven beneath, stainless steel one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities including fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, shelving, boiler housed here, strip lighting, laminate floor, radiator with thermostat.
First Floor Landing
Staircase from the lounge leading up to the first floor. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 13' 7" ( 2.72m x 4.14m )
Upvc window in a wood grain finish to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Ceiling light controlled by a dimmer switch.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.08m )
Upvc window in a wood grain finish to the rear aspect. Walk-in wardrobe space, radiator with thermostat, laminate floor.
Upvc obscured glazed window in a wood grain finish to the rear aspect. P-shaped bath with mixer tap and rainfall style shower over with a telephone style shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and high gloss vanity beneath, low level flush w.c., partly tiled walls and tiled floor, chrome style towel/radiator, extractor fan, ceiling downlights.
Driveway to the front of the property, a lawned area and a pathway leading to the relatively private enclosed rear gardens, enclosed with fenced and concrete post boundaries, plants and borders and a paved patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown Barnsley Road/A61 towards Sandal. Take a right onto Portobello Road. Take a right onto Rivermead. The property can be identified by our For Sale board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61346252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.