Shop for saleWatling Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex
1,500 sq. ft. | £45,000
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- A well established cafe/shisha with benefit of having a separate shisha seating area, WC, fitted kitchen and small storage area.
- The premises are prominently located on Watling Avenue near to Market Lane a short distance to the junction with Burnt Oak Broadway with nearby traders to include Tesco Metro and Burnt Oak Northern Li
- Use A1.
- Premium £45,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £18,900 per annum exclusive.
- Lease with 16 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent reviews.
- Business rates we have been advised by the current owner that the current rates payable are £7,700 per annum. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries to the local r
- Size 1,500 sq ft approx.
- Opening hours Monday - Friday 10 am - Midnight and Saturday - Sunday 10 am - Late.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this established cafe/shisha with benefit of having a separate shisha seating area, WC, fitted kitchen and small storage area.
The premises are prominently located on Watling Avenue near to Market Lane a short distance to the junction with Burnt Oak Broadway with nearby traders to include Tesco Metro and Burnt Oak Northern Line Underground Station only a few minutes walk away.
Premium £45,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £18,900 per annum exclusive.
Lease with 16 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Business rates we have been advised by the current owner that the current rates payable are £7,700 per annum. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at the London Borough of Barnet.
Size 1,500 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Friday 10 am - Midnight and Saturday - Sunday 10 am - Late.
Staff owner managed with 3 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in the region of £156,000 per annum approx.
Local authority London Borough of Barnet.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant to be responsible for the payment of both parties reasonable legal costs.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61348091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26452505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.