Shop for saleForty Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex
1,250 sq. ft. | £165,000
- 1,250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A impressive and spacious double fronted Asian restaurant with ceramic tiled floor, spot light ceiling with concealed wall lighting, CCTV, air conditioning unit, tables and chairs providing seating fo
- The premises are located on this busy secondary parade situated within five minutes walk of Wembley Park Metropolitan/Jubilee Line Station and easily accessible to Wembley Stadium complex and the A406
- Use A3 and A4 can be applied for.
- Premium £165,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £18,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease with 9 years approx remaining which we understand to be renewable.
- Business rates £5,000 per annum approx.
Full descriptionWarren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this impressive and spacious double fronted Asian restaurant with ceramic tiled floor, spot light ceiling with concealed wall lighting, CCTV, air conditioning unit, tables and chairs providing seating for 70 persons, counter bar, male and female WC, fully fitted kitchen with preparation area, storage rooms, full alarm system and off street parking for two cars to the rear.
The premises are located on this busy secondary parade situated within five minutes walk of Wembley Park Metropolitan/Jubilee Line Station and easily accessible to Wembley Stadium complex and the A406 North Circular Road.
Use A3 and A4 can be applied for.
Premium £165,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £18,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease with 9 years approx remaining which we understand to be renewable.
Business rates £5,000 per annum approx via we believe the benefit of the small business rate relief with we suggest all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries with the local rating department at the London Borough of Brent.
Size 1,250 sq ft approx.
Opening hours open 7 days a week 11 am - 11.30pm.
Staff family managed with 7/8 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £468,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Brent.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61348097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26452506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.