2 bedroom apartment for saleKingscroft Drive, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU15
- First Time Buyer/Investor Opportunity.
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment.
- En-suite Shower to Master Bedroom.
- uPVC D.Glazed & Gas C.Heating.
- Allocated Parking Space.
- Situated on the Ground Floor
- No Forward Chain
GENEROUS SIZED ground floor apartment offering two bedrooms & two bath/shower rooms making an ideal starter home or investment property this modern apartment forms part of this popular Kingscroft Drive development by Taylor Wimpy Homes in the village of Brough, the apartment forming one of a block of four units having an allocated parking space within a court yard setting, the property being double glazed with gas fired central heating and is available with no forward chain to include blinds, floor coverings and light fittings.
Location - The property is situated on Kingscroft Drive connecting to Munstead Way running through to Ruskin Way and located towards the eastern fringe of the village, Brough offering a wide range of services and facilities including local shops, Morrisons super market, banks and two primary schools, the village been particularly well placed for commuting having its own Railway Station and immediate access is available to the A63 leading to the Hull city centre to the east and the national motor way network to the west.
Accommodation - The accommodation is approached through a panelled front entrance door having canopy porch over leading through to
Entrance Hall / Cloaks - With spacious under stairs storage, single panel radiator, leading through to
Living / Dining Room - 5..16m x 3.42m (16'5" x 11'3") - Having two windows for frontage, two single panel radiators, television and telephone point, open arch through to
Kitchen - 3.00m x 1.84m (9'10" x 6'0") - Fitted with white faced base, drawer and wall units having soft close doors and drawers, worktop with tiled splash back, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including Zanussi oven grill, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated washer / dryer the kitchen having a window to the rear, floor pelmet warm air heater and wall mounted gas combination boiler.
Inner Hall - Having single panel radiator and leading to
Master Bedroom - 4.08m x 2.44m (13'5" x 8'0") - With single panel radiator and window to frontage.
En-Suite - 2.43m (max) x 1.76m (max) (8'0" ( max) x 5'9" ( ma - Having recessed shower cubical, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor unit, single panel radiator and window to frontage.
Bedroom (2) - 2.82m x 2.08m (9'3" x 6'10") - Having single panel radiator and window to rear.
Family Bathroom - 2.34m x 1.07m (7'8" x 3'6") - Including panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, the bathroom having a double pane radiator, being partially tiled and useful inner storage cupboard.
Externally - To the frontage there is an open shrub planted garden with paved path to the front entrance door, side tarmac drive and rear court yard with allocated parking space.
Services - The main services of gas water electric and drainage are connected the property having a gas fired central heating system with KC Lightstream having being installed.
Energy Performance Certificate - The property has an energy officiary rating with in band B
Outgoings - From Internet enquires with the Valuation Office Website the property has been placed in Band B for Council Tax purposes understand there is no service charge in relation to exterior common areas. The current ground rent is understood to be £100 per annum.
Tenure - The tenure of the property we are given to understand is long leasehold a 99 year lease having commenced in 2011. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm matters through pre-contract enquires prior to a commitment to purchase.
Possession - Vacant possession will be granted upon completion.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents 01482 330777 / 375212.
1. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 & Immigration Act 2014: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. 2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly if there is any point which is of particular importance, please contact our office and we will endeavour to check the position for you. 3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes or any stated areas are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture etc. 4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase. 5. Photographs & Floor Plans: Floor plans where supplied, are not to scale and are provided for general reference only, photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens which also has the potential to make a room look larger and therefore please refer to the room measurements detailed within this brochure. 6. Leonards for themselves and their vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that these particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. Matters referred to should be independently verified by any prospective purchaser. Neither Leonards, nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26450248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonards, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.