2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMallory Drive, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £165,000
- Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner
- Kitchen, Downstairs Wc
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garden & Of Road Parking
FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUYER HOME - NO ONWARD CHAIN & GENEROUS ROOMS!
A generously proportioned end of terrace home which offers accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and off road parking.
A generously proportioned end of terrace home set in a pleasant position on this modern estate. This home has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, radiator, doors to lounge diner, kitchen & downstairs wc.
Lounge Diner 15' 6" x 11' extending to 14' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.35m extending to 4.47m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 10' 1" ( 2.31m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine, fitted gas hob with cooker hood & electric oven, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, fridge freezer space.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 9' 2" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.79m narrowing to 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower mixer tap, radiator.
Outside The Property
The garden to the rear offers a paved patio area and is laid mainly to lawn with side borders. To the side of the property there is as further area of garden which is laid to gravel. The garden is enclosed, with gated access. To the side of the property there is off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.