1 bedroom flat for saleYork Road, Hove
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- WEST FACING PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED JUST OFF WESTERN ROAD
- CLOSE TO MAINLINE STATIONS
- IDEAL FTB & BTL
- LONG LEASE
A RARELY available ground floor GARDEN FLAT located in York Road in the centre of Hove. The property is considered to be in good decorative order throughout and offers one double bedroom, good size westerly aspect lounge with feature bay window, modern bathroom and a 35ft rear garden.
A RARELY available ground floor GARDEN FLAT in York Road located on the border of Brighton & Hove. The property is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout and offers one double bedroom, good size westerly aspect lounge with feature bay window, modern bathroom, good size modern fitted kitchen and a approx west facing 35ft private rear garden.
York Road is conveniently located just off of Western Road where you will find all local shopping amenities, bars, restaurants and bus transport.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard, tile effect flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 12' 10" into bay ( 4.83m max x 3.91m into bay )
Single glazed bay window to front, open fire place, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 10' 5" ( 2.26m x 3.18m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hobs, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, tile effect flooring and integrated dishwasher.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, fireplace surround.
Radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, part tiled, tile effect flooring.
Westerly rear garden with steps down to patio area leading to lawn and garden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.