3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWormald Green, Harrogate
Sold STC £300,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge & dining area
- Two attic rooms
- Garage & utility room
- EPC D
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000***Three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a generous plot in the popular village of Wormald Green. The property offers lounge diner, fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, two loft rooms currently used as double bedrooms, garage and wrap around garden.
Located in the attractive village of Wormald Green is this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a generous plot. The property offers lounge diner, fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, family bathroom and separate WC. The property also benefits from two loft rooms currently used as double bedrooms and a WC. The exterior comprises of front, side and rear gardens with wooden decking area, single garage and carriage driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles.
Braeside, Wormald Green.
With stairs to loft rooms, access to;
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, plumbed for a dishwasher, radiator.
Lounge 18' 11" x 13' 11" ( 5.77m x 4.24m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side windows, gas fire, wall lights, radiator.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, serving hatch, radiator.
Conservatory 32' 10" x 5' 7" ( 10.01m x 1.70m )
Double glazed UPVC construction, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 22' 9" max ( 1.88m x 6.93m max )
Double glazed door to front, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, coving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, coving, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Single glazed window to front aspect, white suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled to walls.
Single glazed window to front aspect, WC, half height tiling to walls.
First Floor Attic Room 1 8' 7" x 11' 2" ( 2.62m x 3.40m )
Double glazed skylight, radiator currently used as a double bedroom.
First Floor Attic Room 2 8' 9" x 13' 11" ( 2.67m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, currently used as a double bedroom.
First Floor Wc
WC, wash hand basin.
Wrap around garden mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges, wooden decked patio area, carriage driveway providing off street parking.
Garage 8' 2" x 18' 1" ( 2.49m x 5.51m )
Up and over door, two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.