1 bedroom flat for saleTaverners Way, Hoddesdon
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lounge/Diner with Access to Communal Areas
- Allocated Parking
An opportunity to acquire this 50% share of this modern ground floor one double bedroom apartment situated within the heart of Hoddesdon Town Centre with all its amenities and transport facilities. The accommodation incorporates many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire a 50% share of this modern and well presented one double bedroom ground floor apartment situated within this gated development in the heart of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The property benefits from having a modern kitchen and bathroom, upvc double glazed windows and lounge/diner with access to communal areas. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Front Entrance Door
With video entry phone system, leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Wall mounted post box, door to:
Main front door to:
L Shaped Entrance Hall
Cupboard housing hot water cylinder and storage, further large storage cupboard, wall mounted video entryphone system, power points, doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 11' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.89m )
Featuring upvc double glazed sliding doors leading to COMMUNAL GARDENS. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, two wall mounted electric storage heaters, TV point, power points. Through to:
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted electric hob with electric oven under and extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, power points, upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
Double Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Featuring fitted wardrobes to one wall, uvpc double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, TV point and power points.
A three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with inset shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Communal gardens. Allocated parking space and Visitor's Parking Area's.
The current charges for the 50% share of the apartment are :
RENT: £237.30 PER MONTH
SERVICE CHARGE: £141.81 PER MONTH
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.