4 bedroom detached house for saleCloot Drove, Crowland, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £307,500
- REDUCED FROM £315,000 to £307,500
- Executive Style Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage & Gardens
Located in Crowland, famous for the Abbey, this DETACHED EXECTUTIVE STYLE HOME has FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, CLOAKROOM, CONSERVATORY, GARAGE & GARDENS.
This STUNNING IMMACULATE EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME is situated in Crowland and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises FOUR LARGE BEDROOMS, SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, CLOAKROOM, SHOW HOME APPEARANCE THROUGHOUT. Outside is a private rear garden. This would make an ideal family home.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Kardean flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing.
Lounge Area 17' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Marble fireplace with inset and hearth, two radiators, TV point, power points, open plan to:
Dining Area 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, carpet flooring.
uPVC double glazed construction overlooking the private rear garden, ceramic tiled flooring, electric wall heater, wall lights, double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect. Recently refitted with a comprehensive range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over, tiled surround, display cabinets, carousel units, built in oven, induction hob with extractor canopy over, integrated fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, door to:
Utility Room 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over, sink with drainer, integrated fridge, microwave, tiled flooring, internal door to the garage, double glazed door to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and a WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring.
Loft access, built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 13' ( 4.17m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Double radiator, full width fitted wardrobes, door to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a contemporary style three piece suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle with tiled surround, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below and a WC, display cabinet, down lights, shaver point, built in storage cupboard, tiled surround, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 15' x 13' 6" ( 4.57m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator alcove for wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, alcove for wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a close coupled WC, tiled surround, radiator, shaver point.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area, flower and shrub borders, a block paved driveway provides off road parking leading to the single garage with up and over door, power and light connected. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61349318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.