4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrandles Road, Letchworth Garden City
Guide Price £425,000
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Brilliant Sized Family Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Catchment Area For Lordship Farm Primary School & Within Easy Reach Of The A1(M)
- Great Sized Lounge/Dining Area
- Conservatory Opening Up To The Rear Garden
- Recently Fitted Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Cars & Garage
ATTENTION FAMILY PURCHASERS! Located On A Highly Sought After Road Within The Catchment Area To Lordship Farm Primary School & Within Easy Reach Of The A1(M).A Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location With Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout With Off Road Parking.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Entrance Hall 11' 5" x 5' 8" ( 3.48m x 1.73m )
Door to the front aspect. Under stairs cupboard, radiator, ceiling spotlights and tiled flooring. Internal doors leading into cloakroom, lounge and kitchen / diner.
Cloakroom 6' 10" x 2' 11" ( 2.08m x 0.89m )
Low level W/C, wash hand basin and tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Living Room 25' 7" x 11' 2" ( 7.80m x 3.40m )
Gas fire place, radiator, TV and telephone points. Double glazed french doors leading into the conservatory and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. CH Boiler. Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
Conservatory 18' 4" x 8' 9" ( 5.59m x 2.67m )
UPVC construction, fitted carpet, cupboard and access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access with loft ladder and lighting. Loft Boarded. Double glazed window to the side aspect and internal doors leading into all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Third Bedroom 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fourth Bedroom 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.47m )
Panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W/C, tiled splash backs and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn. Driveway for up to three cars. Access into the garage.
Landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn with paved area. Enclosed by timber fencing with side access to the front of the property. Access into the garage.
Single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61350626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.