3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrossways Drive, Harrogate
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Through lounge
- Mature garden & driveway parking
- No upper chain
- EPC D
A three bedroom semi-detached house requiring a programme of modernisation. The property offers through lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, mature rear garden, driveway parking and is offered for sale with no upper chain.
Offered for sale with no upper chain is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Ideally located for local schools, shopping and transport facilities, the property requires a programme of modernisation. The accommodation briefly offers through lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, mature rear garden, driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge Area 13' 7" max x 13' 7" into bay ( 4.14m max x 4.14m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fitted gas fire, coved ceiling, open plan to:
Dining Area 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, fitted units with work top surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, built in storage cupboard.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.06m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" into bay x 10' ( 4.09m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising step in bath/shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls.
Raised flower beds, small retaining brick wall.
Extensive patio areas, mature trees, bushes and flowers, outside lighting, two timber built sheds, retaining fence.
Providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61350650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.