3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueensway, Grantham
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Popular location
GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£139,950! 3 bedroom semi-detached home situated in a popular residential location in Grantham. MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate the size and accommodation on offer.
This three bedroom semi-detached home is situated in a popular residential location in Grantham and MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate the size and accommodation on offer. With schooling nearby and bus routes to Grantham town centre, this home is perfect for a young family with brief accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and rear garden.
Front door, thermostat controls, wooden floor and staircase off. Provides access into the Lounge and Kitchen/Diner.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, patio doors out to the rear garden, gas fire with mantelpiece surround, wooden flooring, radiator and TV and telephone point.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 11" maximum x 13' 7" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 5.46m maximum x 4.14m narrowing to 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. White low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for appliances, storage space under the stairs, access to the consumer unit, downlighters, double radiator, tiled floor and side aspect back door.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and hatch access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" narrowing to 10' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m narrowing to 3.07m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 5" plus entrance recess ( 3.28m x 2.87m plus entrance recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 7" plus recess ( 2.54m x 2.31m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a 4 piece white suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floor to ceiling. Double airing cupboard with access to the gas combi-boiler.
To the front of the property - Driveway providing off street parking, gated side access to the rear and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property - The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds, gazebo and patio area, garden shed, outside water tap, fenced boundary and gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61352891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.