3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRochester Way, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
- Detached Bungalow
- Refurbished Throughout
- Extended Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- VACANT & CHAIN FREE
This beautifully presented detached bungalow with three bedrooms, off road parking, a garage, double glazing & gas central heating has been refurbished throughout. The current owners have replaced the kitchen, shower room, decorated, carpeted and re-wired.
This beautifully presented, VACANT & CHAIN FREE, detached bungalow has been refurbished throughout. Through the front door you will find a bright, light and airy entrance hall with two storage cupboards and access to the loft space. Here are doors to the modern kitchen, the extended living/dining room which has French doors opening into the garden, the modern shower room and the three bedrooms. The current owners have replaced the kitchen and shower room, re-wired, decorated and carpeted. The property has many features which include new double glazing, gas central heating with a new boiler, off road parking for many vehicles and a garage. The rear garden is laid mostly to lawn with a timber decking which is accessed via French doors from the dining area. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view.
Double glazed door to front, wood laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler, access to loft space and doors to all rooms.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, lino flooring, radiator and frosted, double glazed door to side.
Living Room 19' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.87m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to side, radiator, telephone point and TV point. This room is open to the dining area.
Dining Area 11' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.54m )
Floor to ceiling double glazed windows to rear, double glazed French doors with windows either side onto timber decking and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Two frosted double glazed windows to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, light with shaver point, tiling, ceiling spot lighting and a heated towel rail.
The front garden is laid to lawn and hard standing which could provide parking for three or more vehicles. The driveway leads to the garage which could provide parking for more vehicles.
The rear garden is accessed via the double glazed French doors from the dining area and the gated side access. It is enclosed by timber panel fencing a brick walling. It is laid to lawn with well established plant and shrub borders, timber decking and patio areas. In the garden you will find outside power sockets, a tap and access into the garage.
Garage 17' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.36m x 2.46m )
Metal up&over door, power, lighting and a double glazed door into the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61353320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.