2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaunds Green, South Witham, Grantham
- Mid-terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Easy access to surrounding towns
- Enclosed rear garden
- Further potential for development
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000! This 2 double bedroom mid-terraced home is located in the quiet and popular location of South Witham which offers easy access to Grantham, Stamford, Bourne and Melton Mowbray and direct access to the A1. THE PROPERTY STILL HAS FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT!
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000! This two double bedroom mid-terraced home is located in the quiet and popular village location of South Witham which offers easy access to Grantham, Stamford, Bourne and Melton Mowbray and direct access to the A1. PROPERTY STILL HAS FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT! Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms, family bathroom and an enclosed rear garden to the external of the property.
UPVC double glazed front door, laminate floor, storage heaters, storage cupboard, staircase off to the first floor landing and access into the Lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" maximum x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.99m maximum x 3.48m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, storage heater, storage heater and access into the Lobby.
Space for desk and access into the Dining Area.
Dining Area 8' 3" x 7' ( 2.51m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer and opens into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splashbacks, double electric oven and space for further appliances.
Storage heater, airing cupboard and hatch access to the loft with drop down ladder.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate floor and fitted sliding wardrobe.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a 3 piece suite comprising of bath, shower above, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and W.C. Heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property - Enclosed rear garden is mainly paved with fence boundary surrounding its perimeters with flowerbeds, gated access and access to the outbuilding.
There is a part built extension to the rear of the property and the vendor has informed us that this requires no planning permission or building regulations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.