2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRegent Street, Kettering
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Outside Space
- Good Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Flat
- Radiator Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Two bedroom converted Victorian ground floor flat situated close to the town centre. The property comprises lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits gas radiator central heating and double glazing. Contact agent to view.
LOUNGE 12'5 x 12' max (3.78m x 3.66m max)
Wood laminate flooring. French doors giving access to rear garden. Doors giving access to both bedrooms. Door giving access to kitchen.
KITCHEN 10' x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
Units to base and wall incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Door giving access to bathroom. Window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 12' x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM TWO 11'10 max x 6'5 (3.61m max x 1.96m)
Suite comprising wooden panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin.
To the rear is a decked garden which we are advised is not a shared space. Timber tool shed.
Lease 99 years from 6th June 2003
Ground Rent & Service Charge £100 for first 33 years
£150 second 33 years and £200 for the final 33 years
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61360649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.