3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBaldwin Drive, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £205,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- En-Suite & Dressing Area
- Well Presented Throughout
- Garage and Gardens
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. THREE STOREY THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH EN-SUITE and DRESSING AREA, CLOAKROOM and GARAGE.
This THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOME briefly comprises CLOAKROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE/DINER, THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING and SINGLE GARAGE. The property is close to local amenities and a short drive to the City Centre and Ferry Meadows Country Park. The property is being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
entrance straight into kitchen,
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.91m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, radiator, wood laminate effect flooring, built in storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner 17' 10" x 12' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Double glazed Patio doors to the rear garden, , radiator, TV point, telephone point, carpet flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor And Landing
Radiator, fitted carpet, stairs to the second floor and landing.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Second Floor And Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, TV point, telephone point, fitted carpet storage cupboard, open plan to the dressing area, door to the en-suite.
Dressing Area 10' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.93m )
Velux style window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet, sunken spotlights.
Velux style window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled surround, ceramic tiled flooring, sunken spotlights.
To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the single garage with up and over door. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden paneled fencing, paved patio area and seating area, laid to lawn, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61360865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.