3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandy Lane, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £280,000 - £325,000
- Double Fronted Detached Bungalow
- Beautiful Gardens & Stunning Views
- Three Beds
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Guide Price £280,000 - £325,000. With beautiful gardens front and rear and stunning views this double fronted detached bungalow internally has a lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Off road parking, garage and two outbuildings complete the property.
Guide Price £280,000 - £325,000 A rare opportunity to purchase a mature three bed detached double fronted bungalow in the ever popular area of Sandy Lane in Helsby is a must see. Exquisite gardens front and rear which in actual fact have been awarded with a place in best kept gardens in the surrounding area, this property is looking for its next green fingered owner to keep up the good work. With stunning views of the Welsh hills into the distance this bungalow is well placed for all local conveniences including Tesco Supermarket, doctors, local primary & high school and excellent transport links including train, bus & motorway access. Internally we have a lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway running along the side of the property leading to a garage. Two out buildings in the rear garden complete this property. Call now to arrange your viewing on this not to be missed property.
Wood single glazed entrance door, built in cupboard with shelving and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' ( 3.61m x 4.27m )
Wood double glazed bay window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, electric fire with brick surround and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Wood double glazed door to the rear elevation, wood double glazed window to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over. Stainless steel sink with two drainers and mixer tap, built in fridge/freezer, space for cooker, gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
Wood double glazed window to the side and rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.23m x 4.14m )
Wood double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
Wood double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved ceiling and a radiator.
Wood double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled walls, three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower, low level w.c., and wash basin with hot and cold taps. Radiator, loft hatch and Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank,
Driveway leading to the garage with lawned area and a gate to the side.
Patio with a lawned area with well established trees and shrubs.
Garage 14' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.45m )
Wood double doors with power and light.
Two brick potting sheds with outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61362575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.