4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePendragon Close, Thornhill, Cardiff
Sold STC £240,000
- **INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Easy Access To Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
This beautifully presented extended four bedroom semi detached home occupies a cul de sac position within the popular residential suburb of Thornhill. Internal viewing of this charming property is highly recommended in order to appreciate the excellent proportions of it's accommodation.
This beautifully presented extended semi detached home occupies a cul de sac position within the popular residential suburb of Thornhill. Accommodation of this charming family home is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and a surprisingly spacious family bathroom. The propetry benefits from replacement double glazing, gas central heating, excellent transport links and is within easy acces of many local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Via uPVC front door with obscured double glazed panel into:
Textured ceiling. Laminate flooring. Cupboard housing gas meter. Further door into:
Living Room 13' 7" x 14' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Laminate flooring. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points. Double doors:
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors to rear opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Power points. Continuation of laminate flooring. Door to:
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 11" ( 5.33m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral gas hob, cooker hood, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Inset one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Tiled floor. Radiator. Power points. textured ceiling. Wall mounted gas boiler. Door to rear porch.
Double glazed panel door to rear providing access to the rear garden. Continuation of tiled floor. Textured ceiling. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Door to:
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling with loft access. Power points. Fitted storage cupboard. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe. radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Radiator. power points. Textured ceiling with loft access.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 5" max ( 2.90m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" max x 6' 9" ( 2.31m max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
Bathroom 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.08m )
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Four piece suite comprising; double ended bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with glass enclosure. Tiled floor and walls. Two heated chrome towel rails. Extractor fan.
To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with panel fencing. Patio area. Outside tap.
To the front - Laid to lawn with car hardstand.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61362593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.