3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhite Horse Close, Hockliffe, Leighton Buzzard
- Three double bedrooms
- OVERLOOKING OPEN FIELDS
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Refitted kitchen
- Garage and driveway
BACKING ON TO COUNTRYSIDE!!! THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS!!! Located in this quiet setting in the village of Hockliffe with easy access to local amenities, schools & the A5 is this spacious family home. Outside to the front there is off road parking leading to garage.
BACKING ON TO COUNTRYSIDE!!! THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS!!! Located in this quiet setting in the village of Hockliffe with easy access to local amenities, schools and the A5 is this spacious family home. Comprising; Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, and re-fitted kitchen. The first floor offers three double bedrooms with ensuite to master along with a large four piece family bathroom. Outside is a garden that backs onto open fields with the front providing off road parking leading to single garage.
Double glazed door to front, door to cloakroom, leading into lounge, stairs to first floor, tiled floor, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge / Diner: 16' 5" x 11' 7" ( 5.00m x 3.53m )
Double glazed door to rear, double doors from entrance hall, door into kitchen.
Kitchen: 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, double glazed door to rear, tiled floor, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dish washer, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One: 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to en-suite, views over open fields.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail, shaver point.
Bedroom Two: 13' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, T.V. point, new storage heater.
Bedroom Three: 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Corner bath, fully tiled, W.C., wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for three cars.
Overlooking and backing onto open fields, laid mainly to lawn with raised deck area, outside water tap.
Up and over door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61362599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.