4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunedin Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented
- Four Bedrooms
- Good Sized Kitchen
- Rear Access
A four bedroom semi detached home in Great Barr comprising in brief of driveway, porch, entrance hall, lounge, garden, garage, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Also benefiting from double glazing and central heating where specified.
This well planned extended four bedroom semi detached home in Great Barr offers off road parking to the fore, entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, rear garden and a garage with access to the rear. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the fourth bedroom on the second floor. The home is very well presented and ready for a family to move straight into.
Double glazed door to front.
Radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 9' 10" x 24' 3" ( 3.00m x 7.39m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 5" max x 16' 8" max ( 4.39m max x 5.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer with work surfaces over, tiling to splash prone areas, integrated oven, integrated gas hob and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator,
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.31m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
Double glazed dormer to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced surround and door to garage.
Double glazed window with access from the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61363631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.