3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnaves Hill, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £275,000
- Walking distance to station
- Garage in block
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate reception rooms
- Good size garden
Situated in the popular area of Linslade is this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home within easy access of local amenities & the mainline train station offering direct trains to London Euston in approx 35 minutes. Benefits include a conservatory, a brick/timber built workshop & garage.
Situated in the popular area of Linslade with the desirable Southcott and Greenleas schools within easy reach is this well presented, light and airy three bedroom semi-detached family home, with views over looking the town. Leighton Buzzard train station is approximately 10 minute walk from the property and offers direct trains to London Euston in around 35 minutes. The property benefits from; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, a re-fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned first floor bedrooms, bathroom with separate WC and the addition of a conservatory to the rear. Outside, the rear garden is well presented and benefits from a brick/timber built workshop with power and lighting. The property also has a garage in a block with allocated parking space in front.
Entrance Gained Via:
Porch with Upvc door to front. Door leading to lounge.
Lounge: 16' 10" x 10' 9" ( 5.13m x 3.28m )
Window to front, T.V. point, telephone point, door to dining. Laminated flooring throughout.
Dining Area: 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Doors to conservatory, T.V. point, stairs rising to first floor landing. Laminated flooring throughout.
Of Upvc construction, French doors to side. Electric sockets.
Kitchen: 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Window to rear, door to side, space for dish washer, fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, built in pantry with ample storage. Range of base and wall units with work surfaces over.
Doors to all bedrooms, W.C. and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One: 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Window to front, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two: 13' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 4.04m max x 2.77m )
Window to rear, T.V. point, electric radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three: 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
Window to rear.
Fitted with a bath with electric shower over and wash hand basin. Window to rear.
Window to side and w.c.
Laid to lawn with pathway to front door and path to gated side access to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, outbuilding/shed with power and light.
In nearby block with up and over door, with allocated parking for one vehicle in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61363634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.