3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStorth Avenue, Cowlersley, Huddersfield
- Three Bedroom
- Semi-Detached Property
- Central Heating and Double Glazed Throughout
- NO CHAIN
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
We are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property located in Cowlersley benefiting from off-street parking and a garden to the rear.
We are proud to bring to the market For Sale this three bedroom semi-detached property located in Cowlersley benefiting from off-street parking. In breif the property comprises of: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor with three bedrooms and house bathroom on the first floor. Externally providing a driveway to the front and a paved rear garden.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway providing a central heated radiator with access to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 10" Maximum x 12' 6" ( 4.83m Maximum x 3.81m )
The lounge features an electric fireplace with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.69m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. Further offering a central heated radiator, under stair storage, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.35m )
Includes cupboards with a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
The landing provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 3" Into Recess ( 3.71m x 3.43m Into Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation
Bedroom Two 9' 11" To Wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 3.02m To Wardrobes x 2.82m )
The second bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and cupboards further benefiting from a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is tiled with a heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Externally the property provides gardens to the front and rear.
To the front is a driveway, with space for two small cars, providing off-street parking with trees and shrubs.
To the rear is a paved garden ideal for out-door seating wih a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61363643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.