4 bedroom town house for saleSike Close, Totties, Holmfirth
- Generously Sized Four Bedroom Town House
- Downstairs WC, En-suite Facilities, Utility Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gardens, Driveway, Garage
- Views, Pretty Village Setting
POSITIONED ON AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE PRETTY HAMLET OF TOTTIES IS THIS SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM THREE STOREY FAMILY HOME.
The property is located in the sought after and pretty hamlet of Totties which is between New Mill and Scholes near Holmfirth. The village has a well served bus route to surrounding villages and towns.
Well presented throughout and offering generously proportioned accommodation over three floors is this wonderful four bedroom modern town house.
Located in the sought after hamlet of Totties , just a short distance from Holmfirth with its well regarded local schooling, shops, bars and restaurants.
Briefly comprising entrance hallway, downstairs WC, bedroom four/sitting room, utility room and access to the integral garage to the ground floor. To the first floor is the dining kitchen and lounge. To the second floor are three bedrooms; master with
en-suite shower room and the house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a paved driveway offering ample space for the parking of numerous vehicles and access to the single garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed, lawned and paved garden with borders of well stocked beds.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the location, size and layout of this superb family home.
Enter the property to the front via the part glazed, solid timber door into the spacious entrance hallway. With a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and carpeted staircase rising to the first floor. Doors lead to a double storage cupboard and an under-stairs cupboard offering useful storage space.
Doors give access to the downstairs WC, garage, bedroom four/sitting room and to the utility room.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. The room has a radiator and an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Four / Sitting Room 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
A versatile space currently utilised as a sitting room. This carpeted room is well presented and neutrally decorated with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a base cupboard with complementary work surface, a sink and drainer with mixer tap and space and plumbing for a washing machine. The room houses the Worcester boiler and has a radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and a double glazed window and glazed door to the rear elevation, providing access to the rear garden.
With a radiator and a carpeted staircase rising to the second floor. Doors lead into the dining kitchen and to the lounge.
Dining Kitchen 23' 6" max x 11' 11" max into recess ( 7.16m max x 3.63m max into recess )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and an oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood extractor.
The room has part tiled walls, space for a freestanding fridge freezer, three banks of double glazed windows to the rear elevation, recessed spotlighting, exposed beams, laminate flooring, a radiator and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Lounge 23' 7" max into recess x 14' 8" max into recess ( 7.19m max into recess x 4.47m max into recess )
A spacious and well presented room with a stone fireplace and hearth with modern living flame gas fire set within. The room has exposed beams and three sets of double glazed windows to the front elevation, affording wonderful far reaching views over the valley. This carpeted room benefits from a radiator.
A carpeted landing with radiator, loft access and doors leading to three bedrooms and the house bathroom
Bedroom One 16' 11" max into recess x 14' 11" max into recess ( 5.16m max into recess x 4.55m max into recess )
A spacious bedroom with long distance views over the Holme Valley from the double glazed window to the front aspect. The room is carpeted and radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. The room has recessed spotlighting, a radiator, an extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" plus doorway recess x 10' ( 4.17m plus doorway recess x 3.05m )
A generous double bedroom with a double glazed window offering views to the front elevation. The room is carpeted and has a radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
This smartly presented bedroom offers views via the windrow to the front elevation. The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, a radiator and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a long, block paved, gated driveway providing ample off road parking.
A gateway from the driveway leads to a shared passage way with the neighbouring property gives access to the private rear garden.
The single integrated garage has an up and over door, power, light and a door leading into the entrance hallway.
The garden provides a patio area, idea for entertaining and for sitting out. A lawned and gravelled area has well stocked borders.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road. Continue in to New Mill. Just before the New Mill crossroads turn right onto Greenhill Bank Road. Bear left and Sike Close can be found on the right hand side. The property is located on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61363676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.