2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarn Lane, Solihull
Sold STC £169,995
- Semi detached - Two bedrooms
- Lounge - Kitchen/diner
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
- Double glazing (where specified) - Gas central heating (where specified)
- No chain
* NO UPWARD CHAIN! This very well presented two double bedroom semi detached property is one not to be missed.
This two double bedroom semi detached property is one not to be missed. Sitting on the ever popular Barn Lane this is a fantastic opportunity for a FTB to get on to the property ladder. Within walking distance to the olton train station a short distance to solihull town centre this needs to be viewed. The property comprises front garden, porch, lounge, kitchen/diner,bathroom, double glazed windows and gas central heating and an attractive and private rear garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Double glazed window to side and front elevations, carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 11" plus bay x 15' 1" including storage ( 3.33m plus bay x 4.60m including storage )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fireplace, staircase rising to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Central heating radiator and open into:
Kitchen 6' 5" x 14' 5" ( 1.96m x 4.39m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, double glazed window to rear elevation, door giving access to the rear garden and door to:
Utility Room 12' 5" x 4' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, central heating radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 3" into wardrobe ( 3.33m x 3.12m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator,
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, W.C, carpeting and a wash hand basin.
Laid to lawn and fence and hedges to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61364477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.